Here some Foxwell NT630 ABS Airbag Reset Tool test results on analyze and graph the O2 sensors, reset airbag light on for VW Dodge Ford.
Foxwell NT630 test ok on:
– Needed something to analyze and graph the O2 sensors. Foxwell NT630 does that and more. Updating the software worked fine and as expected. Of course it lists error codes as well. The only thing I was hoping it’d do was tell me what’s wrong with my air bag light, I’ve tested the cable connections, reset the codes because sometimes that’s worked for other cars out there. It has a thorough diagnostic for everything you can imagine. Overall this is a fine car scanner.
– Foxwell NT630 worked for doing our brakes as stated.
-I had trouble initially with Foxwell NT630 code reader, it worked fine with my VW and then i used it on my Dodge and had errors connecting to the OBD system, same thing on my Ford. Well I am pleased to say I was able to do an update on the NT630 unit which made it function properly again!
-Foxwell NT630 has exceeded my expectations! Solid unit without being too heavy. Comes in a very nice hard case. The cord is PLENTY long, but extremely stiff. I will have to purchase a better cord somewhere…
Purchased to read Subaru SRS codes, and it has worked on 3 different models so far, and 2 Pontiac’s. The live data is what you would expect. Being able to store codes on the included flash disc is quite nice. I registered it immediately, and was pleasantly surprised that the software was already up to date!
– 2015 Mercedes S550 W222 model turn off an airbag light on OK.
– 2004 Hyundai Sonata AirBag diagnosis OK
– 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK320 clear the SRS light and malfunction warning OK
– Ford Falcon BA V8 ABS diagnosis OK
– truck GMC the 2005 year reset the airbag OK
Foxwell NT630 Fail on:
– Not tell me what’s wrong with air bag light
– Not run an abs brake bleed on 2003 dodge ram 2500.