Foxwell NT301 Plus has been rolled out to the aftermarket. it’s Foxwell NT301 code scanner and BT100 battery tester 2-IN-1 Combination Tool, providing a simpler and cheaper solution for OBD failures and battery health check.
Here Foxwelltool.com will show part of the NT301Plus Manual on Vehicle/Battery Connection, update and print data
Part 1. Foxwell nt301 plus Vehicle/Battery Connection
1.Locate the data link connector (DLC) under the dash on the driver side of the vehicle.
2.Plug the tester to the vehicle DLC with an OBDII adapter.
4.Switch the ignition key to the ON position.
5.Choose OBDII/EOBD APP to start test
If you are testing the battery inside a vehicle, make sure all accessory loads are cut off, the key is not in the ON position and the doors are closed.
Part 2. Foxwell nt301 plus updating
● Do not disconnect the Tester from the computer or turn off the computer during the update process.
● No registration required
● PC: Support for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
The Upgrade Process
1.Download the update tool NT wonder and update files and save the applications and files in computer disk. Free download: NT Wonder Installer_NT301Plus_V5.40_20200313.zip
2.Unzip the update tool file. Follow instructions on the computer screen to install the tool and driver.
3.Double click the desktop icon to launch the application.
4.Click Setting and select the language you want to update.
5.Connect NT301PLUS to computer with the USB cable provided. Please press and hold the HELP key while connecting the USD cable.
NOTE After entering update mode successfully, there are two different ways for you to update the device.
- Update online: With internet connection, the tool NT Wonder automatically detects the software version of the OBDII&Battery tester and read the latest software version from the server. If any new diagnosis software found, it will automatically upgrade your NT301PLUS.Otherwise a prompt of new version not detected displays.
- Update offline：Update files will be automatically stored in your computer hard drive with every successful online update. When picking Update offline, the update tool NT Wonder will detect these local files automatically and display them in a list. Ticking one of them will lead to an update process, which eliminates the need to download any file
7.Click to <Update online> or<Update offline> start updating according to the software version conditions.
8. A Update Finished Message displays when the update is completed.
The Print Data function is used to print test results through computer. It is not available to perform this function when the device is in Update Mode.
To print test results:
1.Download and launch NT Wonder as instructed Updating the OBDII&Battery tester.
2.Activate the application by clicking the Print Button from the menu.
4. Use the LEFT/RIGHT key to select Print Data from home screen of the NT301 PLUS and press the ENTER key to confirm
6.Press the ENTER key to load data to the edit box of update tool NT Wonder. Click the Clear key to delete the data and Use Copy key to save the data to the clipboard on the computer. It also allows the users to edit the text by moving the
7.With the printer correctly connected, use the Print key to print the testing data. Press the BACK key to return to home screen.
Done!For more detailed operations, please refer to the User’s Manual.