Foxwelltool.com is certified to be the Brand Foxwell authorized Distributor. Foxwell Company supply a wide range of handheld diagnostic tools, including: Code reader (Foxwell NT600 AutoMaster), Professional Scanner (NT500, NT610-NT614, NT620-NT624, NT640-NT644), EPB Service Tool (NT415), TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool (Foxwell NT1001), ABS/Airbag Reset Tool (Foxwell NT630 AutoMaster Pro), Oil Reset Toool (Foxwell NT401), Brake Service Tool (Foxwell NT415), Digital Pressure Tester (Foxwell CRD700 , Foxwell DPT701).
According to a scientific research, among all the Foxwell tools that can do VW Audi vehicles, Foxwell NT500 VAG scanner is most well-received in US AU and UK, because of its following advantages.
According to the following Foxwell scanners comparison table, you will find what advantages Foxwell NT500 has that other tools don’t have.
Shown as above table, Foxwell NT500 function include (Note: some of other Foxwell scanners don’t have the red color pieces of advantages ):
1)Foxwell NT500 is special for VAG vehicles
2)Works on the latest 2012 / 2013 modes on selected makes
3)Works on almost all electronic systems
4)Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles.
5)Dealer level oil light service light reset functions on 32 manufacturers (VAG vehicles).
6) Advanced EPB functionalities on 13 manufacturers (VAG vehicles)
7) Reads and clear codes and turn off MILS
8)Requests and records live sensor data.
9)Provides live data graphing.
10) Merges PID graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
11) Displays Freeze frame data
12) Performs bi-directional control tests.
13) Retrieves ECU information
14) Supports all 10 OBDII test modes.
15) Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
16) Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
17) Multilingual menu options and code definitions
18) TF memory card for data backup and software update
19) TFT 4.3’ color screen
20) 1.5 year free updates
Very easy to use
Next, it’s easy to use by directly diagnostic cable with the car, no need to run with computer. Someone will find they prefer it over the scanner software that is included in the tuning software. It’s much easier than wrestling with a laptop when on the dyno and especially when driving on the street.
Besides, it is only 180USD.
In summary, Foxwell NT500 becomes the most popular scanners in US, AU and UK.