Foxwell i70Pro Premier Diagnostic Platform has a great improvement in the hardware performance, capabilities (diagnosis + service reset + key coding etc), running speed (Android system), user-friendly (menu-driven options), accurate, wide vehicle coverage, multi-languages etc.
- Running Android system
- Multi-languages available
- One click update via WIFI
- Wireless printing
- Diagnosis + service reset + key coding etc
- Wide vehicle coverage (European, American, Asian, Chinese etc)
- Easy to use with menu-driven navigation and automatic VIN reading
- Built-in Bluetooth module (Bluetooth 4.0 (10-20 m)) and easy connect to vehicles in any location.
- Optional to work with oscilloscope or videoscope, and i70Pro becomes to a powerful integrated diagnostic solution.
1) Screen: 8″ diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixel
2) The small box is IP67 which is rated waterproof, dustproof and shockproof design.
- Capabilities: diagnosis + service reset + key coding etc.
– Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
– Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
– View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
– Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
– Record and playback your data-logs for offline analysis
– Read and clear freeze frame data
– Run component/system bi-directional tests
– Support adaptations and control module coding
– Key coding for several vehicles
– Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
1) i70Pro shows live vehicle sensors data in text, graph and gauge format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
The unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEKO, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference.
2) i70Pro can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a vehicle system or component. Provided that a module can be re-coded, i70Pro allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
3) Simply connect an optional oscilloscope or videoscope to Foxwell i70Pro, and it becomes to a powerful integrated diagnostic solution.
4) History Diagnosis: stores records of tested vehicles including vehicle information and DTCs from previous test. It also provides direct access to the previously tested vehicle and allows you to restart a diagnostic session without the need to do vehicle identification again.
5) customer management:
Allows you to create and edit customer accounts. It helps you to save and organize all customer information that are correlated with the associated test vehicle records.
6) Remote assistance:
Click on ” One-Touch-Updates”, If a problem is encountered with the tool, upload the debug file and the problem via the i70Pro’s debug log collection, and the Foxwell technical team will update the most appropriate solution for vehicles or systems.
- Vehicle coverage:
- Compatible with the latest 2017/2018 models, including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide.
- Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems etc.
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L lines,Double K lines, Double K Line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN, KW81, KW82, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP16, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN.
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (For Brazilian Market Only)
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mahindra, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Ssang Yong, Tata and Toyota
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-royce, Porsche, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, VW_CV.
Brilliance, BYD, Changan, Changhe Auto, Citroen_China, Chery, Chery_NE, DF Honda, DF Nissan, Emgrand, Faw, Ford China, Foton, Geely, Gleagle, Greatwall, GZ Honda, Karry, Jac, Lifan, Luxgen, Maple, Mazda China, Naveco, Peugeot_China, Rely, Riich, Roewe, SH_Skoda, SH_VW, Toyota China, YQ VW, YQ Audi, WeiLi.
More info will be updated.