What is Foxwell NT510?
NT510 is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
Foxwell NT510 is shipped with one free software and can cover up to five vehicle makes. More software can be added anytime at extra cost(each software cost 100usd). Volvo model is developing now, will come soon.
What can Foxwell NT510 do?
* Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
* Works on the latest 2015/2016 models
* Gets access to power-train, chassis and body systems
* Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
* Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
* Requests and records live sensor data
* Provides live data graphing
* Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
* Displays freeze frame data
* Retrieves ECU information
* Runs component/system bi-directional tests
* Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
* Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
* Up-gradable to cover other car makes
How to Update Foxwell NT510?
they are free for first 18months after your registration,Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
After you get Foxwell NT510 , please register on http://www.foxwelltech.com/,then register your NT510. Each NT510 comes with random car makers, if your Foxwell NT510 has different software with the one you will need, please provide us with your NT510 serial # ,we will exchange the makers for you.
Here’s step by step to update Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner
1.PC or laptop must meet the following minimum requirements:
● Operation System: Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA , Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
● CPU: Intel PIII or better
● RAM: 64MB or better
● Hard Disk Space: 30MB or better
● Display: 800*600 pixel, 16 byte true color display or better
● Internet Explorer 4.0 or new
Before updating, please make sure your network works correctly.
Before updating, please make sure you have already created a Foxwell ID.
- Download the update PC application.
There are two ways to download:
- Visit this site www.foxwelltech.com and go the Product page. Find your product model andclick it to view the product profile. Select Download tab to download the PC application file.
b. Log in at http://www.foxwelltech.com/login/ with you user ID and password and go to the
Registered Product page. Click Software Details. You will find the link right on the top of the software.
- Unzip the application file. Follow instructions on computer screen to install the application and driver.
- Double click the desktop update icon to launch the application.
- Remove the TF card from the scanner, put it into the card reader and plug the reader into thecomputer.
- Log in with your Foxwell ID and password.
- Click My Updates-> Available Updates and all updates applicable to your scanner display.
- In case you formatted your TF card or want to install the updates in an empty memory card,select the right serial number. Please make sure the serial number you selected matches thedevice you are going to update.
9.Click the check box(es) in front of the software you wish to update and then click the Update button to download.
10.When Update button is clicked, it begins to download. And you can check the Current Status.If the Current Status shows Downloading, please do not close the update application.
11.When all the items are updated, an “Update Done!” message displays and the Available
Update items will go blank.
More details and notes in:
Update Foxwell NT510 And Add Softwave
Related Download Files: