Foxwell products becomes hot topic recently,especially, Foxwell NT500 VAG scanner is most well-received Foxwell tool in US AU and UK.NT500 is one of the them which enjoys great popularity.
What is Foxwell NT500 scanner?
Foxwell NT500 VAG Scanner is a newly launched high performance scan tool which made by Foxwell tech. It stands out in a variety of Foxwell products by carrying out OE-level diagnosis on all available control modules. Foxwell NT500 is a low-cost comprehensive handheld tool for independent garages and car enthusiasts.Designed for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars from approximately 1996 to 2015, this code reader allows the user to read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of most electronically controlled systems, and to reset oil and service lights, plus many more advanced features usually only seen in PCbased solutions.
What vehicle makes does it cover?
NT500 scanner support VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda OBDII/EOBD cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty and trucks around the world from 1996.
What’s the features of Foxwell NT500 ?
– Works on almost all systems, including engine, airbag, ABS, A/T, instrument cluster and so much more
– Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
– Requests and records live sensor data
– Provides live data graphing
– Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
– Displays freeze frame data
– Performs active tests on vehicle systems and components
– Performs special functions such as coding, security access, advanced datastream and so much more
– Retrieves ECU information
– Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
– Resets oil service light
– Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
– Sets (non) long life oil service
– Sets inspection mileage
– Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
– Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
– Advances calipers after servicing to the original position without affecting the current calibration
– Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
– Diagnoses EPB caliper functionality
– Resets the brake pad thickness after AUDI A8 service
– Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
– Multilingual menu options and code definitions
– SD memory card for data backup and software update
– As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
– Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
How to update the Foxwell NT500？
There are free for first 18months after your registration,Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
Details update ways you can go on:How to update Foxwell NT6XX, NT5XX and NT4XX series?