Hi everyone, welcome to watch “Foxwell FAQ”, It records some foxwell users’ questions and foxwell technicians’ answers.
This time we talk about global car sales. In the past 2020, due to COVID-19, the production capacity of car manufacturers has been affected, and many factories have shut down, so sales have declined compared to 2019.
We can take a look at this picture: Global sales of major international automobile groups in 2020.
It is worth noting that perhaps because of economic impact, the BMW Group, which is dominated by luxury car brands, did not enter the top ten sales rankings in 2020.
In contrast, the second-hand car market is relatively active in 2020. Also because of COVID-19, people are reluctant to take public transportation (bus, subway) and tend to drive by themselves.
But this is a good thing for car scanner manufacturers like us, because the demand for car tools will increase.
Next is the “Foxwell FAQ” section.
Question (@Miura Anjin):
I have a GT60, and it keeps repeating this step, I cannot download the software. Can you help me?
Install this APK file and try again later:
Question (@William Adams):
My car is a 2008 chevrolet tahoe, does NT680 support crank position sensor relearn on this car?
No, NT680 does not have this function.
We recommend NT680 Pro, NT680 Pro can use “GEARLEARN” function on this car.
My car is 1998 bmw m3 e36, and I use NT530. But I can’t do oil/ service / maintenance reset on this scanner.
This vehicle type does not support automatic reset, it can only be reset manually, the operation is as follows:
- Let’s go on with searching the diagnostic connector(the black cylinder).It is located in the engine compartment, near the brake fluid box.
- You have to remove the cap on top and you’ll see a 20 pin connector.
- Our interest is to use the pins 7 and 19, necessary to reset oil service light BMW 3 Series E36.
- Now make sure that the ignition switch is in position 0 (that means no operating of any kind).
- Remove the key.
- Then place a jumper wire (refer to the end of this file) between the pins 7 and 19.
- When you see the OILSERVICE light in the instrument cluster, it’s time to perform an reset oil service light BMW 3 series E36. When the wire is palced, take the key and insert it int to the ignition switch.
- Turn the ignition switch to position 2 (run, no start). After approd 3 seconds you shold remove the jumper wire.
- You will see that the OIL SERVICE light disappears and all the green lights come out.
- Turn the switch back to position 0, remove the key.
- Replace the cap on the diagnostic connector and close the engine compartment.
The time to publish this article is approaching the weekend, Wish you have a happy weekend.
If you have any questions about Foxwell products, please ask us.
Our website: www.foxwelltool.com (the product page of the website has a question function)
Our email: Sales@foxwelltool.com
Our Facebook: www.facebook.com/foxwelltoolcom
See you next week!