The Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Foxwell NT520 diagnostic kit is a multi system package hitch has been designed to communicate with the main systems within your Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge such as SRS airbags, ABS Antilock Brakes, engine & transmission modules.
The NT520 also gives you the opportunity to reset special systems like Oil service, EPB, DPF, SAS, A/C & more. Diagnose, Read & Clear trouble codes
Reset dashboard warning lights such as:
SRS airbag warning light
Check Engine warning light
ABS warning light
Traction warning light
Oil Service Reset
New Battery Reset
Electronic Parking Brake
Steering Angle Sensor
Foxwell NT520 is one of the best & cost effective diagnostic tool cables for Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge car communications.
- Internet Updates(USB)
- Read Trouble Codes
- Clear Trouble Codes
- Component Testing
- Datastream Graph Display
- O2 Sensor Test
- MIL status
- Reminding of DLC Location
- Readiness Monitor
- Read Current Pending Permanent DTCs
- Record & Replay Live Data
- On board Monitored Systems test
- Control of the on-board system
- Vehicle Information
- Buzzer Alarming
- Read Live Data
- Code Lookup Library
- Clear adaptation
- View Freeze Data
- Abbreviations Lookup
- ECU information
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge Vehicle coverage:
Town & Country Caravan
Here take Foxwell NT520 Dodge function list for example:
Chrysler Jeep Dodge NT520 Diagnostic Tool review
- Works just fine on my Jeep. It is actually a heck of a lot cheaper than some tools I was quoted for, some tools were over £1500. Crazy. This will do me nicely. Thanks.
- I had the ABS warning lights showing on the dashboard of my Chrysler. This tool was able to diagnose the fault, and when I fixed it the light had all turned off. Very nifty kit and well made. This will save me in the long run from taking to the garage every time.
- Absolutely sick of being taken to the cleaners by the local garages, I bought Foxwell nt520 in the hope it would save me some money as my local garage charges £75 just to hook it up (daylight roberry) anyway this tool arrived and have used it a couple of times already, and no mr rip off garage for me. Thankfully.