1. Visit the official site www.foxwelltech.com and then click Register (you can find it both at the top right of the website or at the lower side of home page) to create a Foxwell ID. Create a unique user name and password, and enter a valid email address to complete the registration. If you have already had a Foxwell ID, just click the Sign in link at the top right of the website to login.
2. Boot up your scan tool and locate the serial number and registration password, which are used to register your product.
3. Associate your serial number and registration password with your Foxwell ID by selecting New Registration.
4. Visit our site and click Product. Find your product model and click it to view the product profile. Select Download tab. Download the PC update application and install it.
5. Launch the update tool Foxscanner by double clicking the desk icon and login with your Foxwell ID and password.
6. Remove the SD card from your tool, and then plug it into your computer.
7. Select My Update then all the updates applicable to your tool display. Click Update button to start updating. Depending on the file size of the update packaging, the update time varies from one model to another. We strongly advise you to update no more than 5 items each time.
Please make sure you have selected the right Part number. If your scanner is NT630 and you are in Australia, please select NT630AU other than Foxwell NT630. If the registration still fails with the right part number, please send the product serial number and password, which can be found by booting up the scanner, selecting Setup and then About, firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of the problem you may have, and we will check it and get back to you with a solution in one business day.