If the memory card cannot be found when the Foxwell device uses the card reader, the SN file should be damaged or formatted. You need to insert the memory card into the computer and connect it once, and then insert the memory card into the card reader after generating the SN file. Take NT650 Elite as an example to explain how to operate.
Problem: Foxwell NT650 Elite failed to download and install the software, and when I used card reader, FoxAssist doesn’t found the card. I tried another SD card reader. Not USB. But FoxAssist doesn’t found the card anyway.
There is 5GB storage left, so the SD Card memory is enough.
How to solve?
File damage causes blue screen or needs to replace the memory card, you can refer to the following operation methods to repair or replace (only for new upgrade tools and fourth-generation handheld products)
The operation steps are as follows:
Trouble phenomenon: Use a USB cable to connect to the computer, the device displays a blue screen (need to insert the memory card/new memory card into the device)
- Click the [ENTER] button on the device and observe whether the computer can read the memory card, if it can read the memory card, please proceed to the next step; if you can’t read the memory card, please use a card reader to test whether it can be read Memory card
- Open FoxAssist on the computer and check whether the account bound to the device serial number is the same as the account to be logged in on FoxAssist (if they are inconsistent, the model software will not be displayed).
- At this time, observe whether the serial number is displayed in the upper right corner (if the serial number is not displayed, please re-insert the memory card into the device to connect to the computer, repeat the above two steps 1 and 2, if there is still a problem, please feedback).
- Select the abarth model software update download example. It is recommended that customers insert the memory card into the card reader before updating the download model software, and use the card reader to update and download the model software.
- Ensure that the network speed is stable and fast, wait patiently, and observe whether the memory card space is sufficient.
- When decompressing, make sure that the computer C drive has sufficient storage space, otherwise it will fail.
- The download is complete, restart normally
Foxwell NT650 Elite tech support: